Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pandan Cake - *Failure*!!


This one i am totally upset!!! ARGGHHHHHH! I forgot to add one main ingredient..?! I forgot to add oil as required in the recipe! Pfft! Although the pandan cake looks ok, however, it is quite wet at the bottom and doesn't have a very 'smooth' taste imo la.. ARGHHHHH..how can i forget that 80ml of oil?!

NOTE (Jan 20, 2009): I think i know what i did wrong (beside forgetting the oil). I didn't turn the pan upside down. I read that this is very important step. To turn the tube pan upside down and let it cool for at least 30mins upside down so that the layers will not fall flat at the bottom due to the weight! Ok..i learn something. :) Will try again soon.

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template