Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mango Cheesecake (no-bake)

I am now "baking" this no-bake mango cheesecake. Actually i wanted to take a break & relax till Sat. However, i got back home - (1) noticed that my banana cake is almost gone, (2) literally bored with nothing to do, (3) no great tv program on, (4) no dvd movie to watch either, and (5) i have ALL the ingredients on hand to make the cheesecake, so i thought why wait till Sat? Bake now la! LOL!

Ok..i am now waiting for the cheesecake to chill in the fridge and bored while waiting around to finish the last round of the top layer of the cake. :( Hope everything will turn out well!!! Let's see...

photo is not very good quality here..and taken by my mobile cam



Verdict? It's very very sweet-smelling & i have to say..i love the mango smell. My colleague said it taste great like i bought it from some store (he took my slice..i brought one slice to work for my breakfast) and wants me to bake one for him for CNY. Err...i dunno if i want to bake for others since it is a double-stresser to be better than perfect, since when you do something to give away, you almost want it to be 101% perfect right? Anyway, the most pleasing thing that i think i like so far is the top layer of the cake..hahahaha..very pretty imo!

My photog is free now and took a photo for me...much better imo..

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template