Recipe courtesy from my sister-in-law, Irene, who bakes more than me! :) I only just beginner but she has been baking for a long time. She gave me this recipe so i can use up my left over egg-white i guess..
Here's the recipe:-
Egg White Cheese Cupcake
100ml fresh milk
60g grated chedder cheese
200g egg white (about 6 large eggs)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
80g cake flour
30g melted butter
50g grated cheddar cheese - for sprinkling
1) Warm up milk & add in 60g of grated cheddar cheese *(dunno means melt the cheese or not!)
2) whish egg white, salt & cream of tartar till fluffy and pour in sugar gradually. Continue to whisk till thick. *(err..i not too sure if this word "thick" means soft, medium or stiff peak!)
3) Fold in milk mixture, butter and flour using a spatula. *(again i not too sure if it means fold in alternately or fold in one after the other?!)
4) Spoon into muffin cups and then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5) Bake at 180C for about 25 mins
* : all my questions...but i did it MY way or what i think is correct...so let's see how my cupcake goes...it's in the oven baking now...lol!
Ok..finally out from the oven and cooled....verdict? Taste Great!! And cos it has only eggwhites & little butter..should be quite healthy imo! :)
Garden Theme Wedding Cake - *S&T Wedding Cake* Sugar flowers all handmade. Cake flavors :- 14"-English Fruitcake soaked with full bottle of Cognac; 12"-Chocolate Rum; 10"-Earl ...
5 months ago