Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cookies n Cream Cheesecake



This is also a no-bake cheesecake. I used Mini-Oreo instead of the usual oreo. I prefer mini-oreo better maybe cos i find it contains less 'cream' in the center. I suppose any chocolate cream cookies also workable. This cheesecake is much sweeter than the strawberry one. I also prefer the cookies-n-cream base than the digestive biscuit base. Anyone who loves oreo and have a sweet tooth will love this cake.

Photos not that great, cos i my camera ran out of battery and i had to use my phone to take picture of the 2 cakes i made last night. It was pretty fast considering i made 2 cakes last night after work..in say about 1.5 hours?

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template