Monday, April 27, 2009

Chocolate Ice-Cream



Made this batch of chocolate ice-cream before i left for melbourne last week but was too busy to blog about it. I tried a scoop before i left and left the balance of ice-cream to my 'photog' and told her to take photos for me. Upon my return, that's the best she took..(i have to say the presentation is kinna off and she didn't scoop it properly..cos she said she wanted to take photos quickly and eat before the ice-cream melts..lol!) And yes, you guessed it correctly, no more ice-cream left when i returned..hahahahaha...all gone! Can't blame her, the weather has been extremely hot & humid recently!

This recipe from David Lebovitz's book - The Perfect Scoop. I have to say it is absolutely delicious and the texture of ice-cream is extremely smooth as well. Very yummy!! Recipe and steps of how to make the ice-cream can be seen here on userealbutter.com

Trust me, it is really good!..:) Oh..i added the white chocolate chips on my own - when you are making your own ice-cream there is nothing to stop you from putting whatever you want in there! :D

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template