Monday, April 20, 2009

Shopping in Melbourne

I'm flying off to Melbourne tomorrow night. Not sure what to pack though..it's cold there so i have to pack not only warm but also stylish too...and i have to pack for my son too!


My shopping wish list..(type it down in case my iphone quits on me like the last time, at least one of my friends can call me up to tell me my wish list or sms me..lol!)

1) Mini-Bundt Pans
2) Sleepers Earrings
3) Pretty colorful dough scraper (i say that cos those selling here are quite plain looking - serve the purpose but not pretty at all!)
4) KokoBlack Chocolates @ Shop 4 Royal Arcade (15pcs for Saresha & some for me too
5) Fleur de Sel
6) Lecithin Powder
7) Any other cute baking stuff that i can't find here...

That's it?! Only 7 items!! Strange..so unlike me..lol! Probably will end up with more things when i am there..lol!

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template