Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3rd Day at Tokyo - DisneyLand

We spent entire day at Tokyo DisneyLand - from morning till night at 10pm till they closes - they have a shop Bon Voyage near the train station that closes only at 11pm for last min shoppers! Cool ya? I bought Mickey & Mickey's hand (huge) cookie cutters. That's all they had. Weather is rather cold because of the cold wind, pretty windy here in Tokyo.

On our way to Tokyo DisneyLand. Last change of train at subway.
We find it is easier to read the Chinese characters to get your way around the subway.


Queen of Hearts!

Special Assistant card for my son.
Their Customer Assistant spotted my son right away at the Q and gave him this card immediately. Excellent Service isn't it? Didn't even get that when i was in Hong Kong.

Mickey Mouse pastry..sorry..i took a bite before i remembered to take photo!


Mickey-shaped nuggets for my son.
But because it is Mickey-shaped, he doesn't want to eat?!?!
That's my son! He only ate french fries for the entire day since he refused to eat anything else that looked unfamiliar! We can't find any ramen or udon for him. :(





Parade & fireworks at night! Such pretty sight!



1 comments:

Unknown on December 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM said...

Hope you are having a lovely time, I have been looking at all the pictures. Your son's response to the Mickey nuggets reminds me of my grandma saying my dad wouldn't eat jelly babies because he thought they were really babies.

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template