Monday, July 18, 2016

TBB: Cream Cheese Butter Cake (p15)


Rose's Butter Cake is the Best!  Perfect and always a Winner. 
So this Cream Cheese Butter Cake is no exception and is too a Winner. So velvety, delicate and moist crumbs.  Just typing this is making me crave for a slice!



I like how creamy the batter looks. Looks delicious here already! 



I added some lime zest.  You can see the green specks. 


After baked.


Making of the curd. I made Lime Curd instead of Lemon.
And I microwaved it instead of cooking it. :p




I cut out 3/4 portion to share it away :D  




9 comments:

Phing on July 18, 2016 at 9:43 AM said...

Did u double the recipe ? Mine is gone! May need to make again.

Unknown on July 18, 2016 at 9:44 AM said...

That looks and sounds so good with the lime!!

Unknown on July 18, 2016 at 9:45 AM said...

The lime variation sounds so intriguing. What a great idea!

Vicki on July 18, 2016 at 10:29 PM said...

So smart to double it! I have to make a third one so my husband and I can actually have a slice. Lime sounds so refreshing.

evil cake lady on July 19, 2016 at 1:17 AM said...

Doubling and doing a lime version are great ideas! I'm cooking my lemon curd right now and I keep thinking about how you made yours in the microwave! I wish i had a microwave right now!

evil cake lady on July 19, 2016 at 1:19 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Levy Beranbaum on July 19, 2016 at 1:55 AM said...

looks absolutely beautiful!

Angie's Recipes on July 19, 2016 at 3:22 PM said...

It looks really tender and soft! Good job, Faithy.

Unknown on July 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM said...

I wished I'd added lemon zest to my cake once I'd iced it. Great idea with the lime zest. Your cake looks so soft and light.

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template