Monday, May 18, 2015

TBB: Double Chocolate Oriolos


These are very delicious. Not too sweet, chocolatey, sandy-crumbly and melts in mouth. Perfect! 




Dough is mixed in food processor.


I did not have to knead the dough, it was already done in just a few pulses. I think cos our weather here is hot and the butter melts very fast. Been super hot weather for the past few weeks. 


Place in fridge and after roll in balls and flattened with sugar coated glass bottom.  This glass is a free gift from Magnolia Fresh Milk. 





All baked! Delicious! 


Oh..I forgot to add I made 2 batches.  I turned 1 batch of these cookies into Bourbon Pecan Balls - will be in the next post....whenever Marie schedule it. :) (ps..the Bourbon Pecan Balls  so addictive! ;) you might want to turn these wafer cookies into Bourbon Pecan Balls now) 






8 comments:

Vicki on May 18, 2015 at 10:06 AM said...

Faithy, Your cookies turned out beautiful! I like your size better, not as flat as mine. Cute little milk glass. These cookies are so good!

Unknown on May 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM said...

I can't wait for the bourbon pecan balls! Your cookies look so perfectly shaped!

Unknown on May 18, 2015 at 4:06 PM said...

Oh Faithy yours are a lovely dark colour, what cocoa powder did you use? They do all look perfect :)

Unknown on May 18, 2015 at 7:51 PM said...

My mixture went straight to a wet dough too and it wasn't even that hot here. I haven't cooked mine yet but yours look perfect so it obviously doesn't matter. The dough tastes pretty good.

orins goodies on May 19, 2015 at 4:11 AM said...

I totally agree with your opening description of these cookies...yours look so good..yum...

Angie's Recipes on May 19, 2015 at 3:14 PM said...

I have to bake a batch soon! They look wonderfully delicious.

Milagritos on May 20, 2015 at 12:31 PM said...

They turned out beautifully! Is it already warm where you are? How nice!

Patricia @ ButterYum on May 21, 2015 at 1:14 AM said...

They look so good! I like all the symbols on your food processor. Very interesting.

Patricia @ ButterYum

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template