Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HCB: Marble Velvet Cake, Apple-Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake, Rose Red Velvet Cake

Rose's Heavenly Cake
Marble Velvet Cake, Page 52
Apple-Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake, Page 49
Rose Red Velvet Cake, Page 83

I've just moved to my new apartment and that's the reason why i've been so 'quiet' and not baking much. I'm trying to get into the mojo of baking..since everything seems to feel out of place..and I take double time to find my stuff...   So far, i'm loving my new oven and my new kitchen.

I've baked these cakes but haven't found time to blog about them because somehow i'm still unpacking some of my stuff. Not sure how i managed to accumulate so much junk in my tiny old apartment.


Marble Velvet Cake

Marble Velvet Cake

Apple-Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake


Rose Red Velvet Cake


VERDICT:  All 3 cakes are equally delicious.

7 comments:

Vicki on July 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM said...

Faithy!!! So glad to see you baking again! They all look lovely and delicious. Love how you did the Red Velvet cupcakes.

Jenn on July 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM said...

Faithy! Welcome back! I've been missing you and just the other day wondered how you've been. All the cakes look lovely! Looking forward to having you back with us again!

Marie on July 21, 2011 at 12:51 AM said...

As usual, they look beautiful and professional. I'd definitely pay to be able to eat these--just looking at the pictures is nice, but a distant second.

Hanaâ on July 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM said...

Welcome back, Faithy!!! You sure got your baking mojo back. Three desserts! And they all look beautiful :o)

evil cake lady on July 21, 2011 at 3:40 AM said...

Welcome back Faithy! I am happy to see a post from you, and such beautiful cakes! Glad you're (slowly) settling into your new kitchen.

ann low on July 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM said...

Welcome back Faithy :)
Hope to see more of your creations soon.
Have a wonderful weekend ahead :)

Mendy on July 21, 2011 at 9:06 AM said...

ב''ה

Welcome back! I also just made the marble cake in that pan!

Looks great!

Glad you were able to get back into baking quicker than I was!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template