Monday, July 6, 2015

BB: Prosciutto Ring


Proscuitto, salami & bacon. 
I bought Hot sopressa but didn't use as I used bacon instead.
Used bacon oil in place of lard. 


The dough was easy to make. I had some sourdough discard and instead of throwing it away, I just mixed into the dough as well..I think about 100g or so. 

All baked. 

Tasted so good! I love the crackly black pepper bits too.
So easy to put together and so tasty.  


Our family finished the bread in just under 1 day. 
Cant' stop eating it ... 


5 comments:

Vicki on July 6, 2015 at 11:41 AM said...

Very smart to use the glass! I liked the pepper, too. This bread was fun to make. Glad your family enjoyed it.

Angie's Recipes on July 6, 2015 at 8:48 PM said...

I am not surprised at all that it's all gone in a day! It looks mighty delicious!

Unknown on July 10, 2015 at 5:22 AM said...

I like the glass trick too - very clever. This bread was good, I used spicy salami and that was really nice too.

Anonymous said...

How satisfying to make such a quick and easy bread and have it devoured just as quickly :) Great post! -Elle

SweetThingsTO on July 22, 2015 at 8:41 PM said...

I can see what it only lasted a day in your house!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template