Monday, July 9, 2018

KETO / Sugar-Free, Low Carb / Chocolate Chiffon Cake


I am suffering from chronic neck pain and it's debilitating. Pain meds makes me rather forgetful and sleepy as well.  I thank God for His wonderful grace and mercy that has brought me through the difficult times.. 

These days I am starting to feel better, well enough to bake a chiffon cake on weekend.  

Since I have friends on KETO diet and diabetic.  I thought it would be great to create a sugar-free low carb chiffon cake for them. 

God must have been gracious to me as I managed to get my chocolate chiffon recipe right on first try.  :)  I was very happy when the cake didn't' fall out of the pan upside down..(simple things like this makes me happy..lol!)  I tested it again & again to make sure the chiffon cake remained stuck to the pan when turned upside down...lol..  



 Sugar-Free, Low Carb Chocolate Chiffon Cake












Sugar-Free, Low Carb Pandan Chiffon Cake.  










11 comments:

Angie's Recipes on July 9, 2018 at 4:20 PM said...

Glad to know you are better now, Faithy. Chronic pain is really no joke.
The chiffon looks beautiful...the crumb is simply perfect.

Angie's Recipes on July 9, 2018 at 4:21 PM said...

p.s what kind of coconut flour did you use? The ground coconut flakes, or the defatted coconut flour?

Faithy on July 17, 2018 at 10:35 PM said...

Hi Angie, I used Bob Mills coconut flour ... not flakes for sure.

sugartoffee on October 7, 2018 at 8:15 PM said...

Awesome! What’s the recipe like for the panda version

Angie on January 9, 2019 at 7:15 AM said...

Hello! Can i ask what's the size of your cake pan?

sumaiyabd on July 20, 2019 at 1:39 AM said...

What’s up, yup this article is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it.
28-Day Keto Challenge

Unknown on August 3, 2019 at 11:06 AM said...

i love the cakes I can make this every week!! http://bit.ly/2YFBR8j you can also try this recipe to help you satisfy your cravings..

Unknown on August 3, 2019 at 11:07 AM said...

i love the cakes I can make this every week!! you can also try this recipe to help you satisfy your cravings.

Unknown on February 14, 2020 at 1:00 AM said...

Hello. How do I convert this recipe to cups, tablespoons and teaspoons instead of grams? I have no way to measure by weight.

Siggy McIntyre on November 6, 2021 at 6:20 AM said...

To unknown: google your measurement conversion!

Andrew Brown on June 29, 2023 at 5:59 AM said...

This recipe looks amazing! As someone who's always on the lookout for low-carb options, I'm thrilled to have stumbled upon your blog. The Keto Sugar-Free Low-Carb Chocolate Cake looks so delicious and indulgent, and I appreciate that it's also suitable for those following a keto lifestyle. Your blog is a fantastic resource for anyone seeking tasty and healthy dessert ideas. Plant-based chocolate from Nolo Snacks is a perfect ingredient to use. Thank you for sharing this delightful recipe!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template