Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Butter Cookies



Made a batch of Christmas butter cookies to be given away...and this platter is reserved for Santa Claus - with a tall glass of milk.


Cookies all packed up in airtight container to be given away to my office colleagues.
It's not exactly pretty since ideally is to pack them in nice gift boxes.
But airtight container is more practical, since cookies in our humid weather turn soft very easily plus anything sweet attract ants in no time!

I'm hoping to find time to do decorated cookies for the kids in Church. I just hope i don't fall ill too...

5 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum on December 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Great cookies, but I've got to say WOW for your wrapped containers. Your ribbon and bows are PERFECT! You should do a tutorial.

:)
ButterYum

Unknown on December 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

Lovely festive cookies! I think your boxes look lovely too and I like the santa tablecloth.

Deeba PAB on December 23, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

Oh these are nice Faithey... and beautifully wrapped too. Wish I lived close by! Happy holidays!

SweetThingsTO on December 23, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

What a nice gift for your office colleagues. I'm sure they love them! Have a great holiday!

Pei-Lin on December 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

Merry X'mas to you!! Hope yours is a great one!!

It was so nice of you with those cookies to be shared with loved ones!

Pei-Lin

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template