Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Day at Tokyo

On our way home..sad to leave Tokyo..(..and gotta go back to work next day..*sigh*)

Spent all the coins at this shop in airport while waiting for the plane...


Bought this..since we can't find this in Singapore: Green Tea Kit-Kat!
It's green-tea flavored white chocolate coated. Something different and unique.
Quite good, maybe because i like anything green-tea..you name it, i like it..green tea ice-cream, cha-soba (cold), green tea macarons..and the list goes on..


2 comments:

Mendy on December 21, 2009 at 12:25 AM said...

ב''ה

I love your Tokyo posts. It is so very very different than the U.S. and interesting. Thank you for posting.

Pei-Lin on December 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

You know what, my heart aches whenever I see the matcha kit-kat!! I regret I didn't buy any at Narita!! Argh ...!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template