Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Shop of Your Life

I have always been a fan of Bakerella, reading her cake-pops and her creations are just sooo phenomenal to me! I think she's really very gifted and can decorate such beautiful cupcakes and cake-pops.

When i saw her recent post about where she shopped, i was taken aback.. wahhhhhh........ made me feel like hopping into a plane right now and flying over to that shop immediately! It's like my dream shop - all the baking stuff under one roof and so many choices!! I think i will go crazy in there and buy almost everything in the shop! LOL!

And when she said that she buys sprinkles just in case...i feel the same way too, i totally understand where she is coming from..hahahaha..

1 comments:

ana's world on May 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

love your blog its sooo cute! :)hey please visit www.cpmglobalwarming.weebly.com and go to where it says "questions for YOU to answer" it would really mean a lot to me thanks! love your blog :)

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template