Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fah Sang Pang (Peanut Cookies)


Yup, now i am in CNY mood..so all my cookies are asian style ones for upcoming CNY celebrations..hahahahah! Photo here not so great cos it is taken by me..cos my photog too busy with her work. I followed the recipe in this tiny cookbook i bought and i made 100 pcs of cookies!! Wahh..thank goodness i have like enough large cookie trays!

Recipe calls for peanuts to be roasted then grind. As usual, the lazy me went for the easy way out and bought a packet of ground peanuts. I don't know if there will be any difference if i were to roast and grind my own peanuts, but i think that's just too tedious! Texture of my cookies - still crumbly, melt-in-mouth..and taste great, so means still ok, i guess. :P

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template